TRS-Global, LLC is an approved FedEx Custom Critical contractor which has linehaul contracting opportunities for professional transportation fleet-owners, owner-operators, and 1099 independent-operators.
We are seeking commercially owned and/or leased DOT compliant tractor-trailers with a combination of dry vans, refrigerated, flatbed, and step-deck to cover all (48) states and Canada.
Our transportation and logistics firm has partnered with FedEx Custom Critical, Inc to provide time-sensitive deliveries of temperature control freight and high value DOD assets.
Why Should You Contract With TRS-Global, LLC?
- You run your own business as an
- Professional driver opportunities with no forced dispatch.
- No-touch freight.
- You have the freedom to choose your layover destination.
- Additional freight opportunities available for drivers with specialized qualifications and equipment.
- Discounts available from vendors on fuel, tires, truck equipment and more.
- Password-protected website provides information you need to manage your business, view your load history and more.
- Access to internal load board systems, which allows the flexibility to choose your loads, routes, and lanes.
- Optional in-cab scanners available for purchase.
- Contractor lounge at our headquarters.
Compensation & Incentives:
- Sign-on and referral incentives available.
- Fleet growth and support.
- Weekly settlements with direct deposit.
- Annual $1,000 branding incentive available.
- Toll assistance on loaded and unloaded miles.
- Premiums paid for New York City, Canada, and Hazmat.
- Fuel surcharge paid on all authorized miles.
- Awards and incentives for great customer service and safe driving.
- Annual Elite Fleet Award – This award goes to the top 40 vehicle owners in the fleet each year, based on availability, load acceptance, on-time service and accident-free driving. The winners receive an all-expenses-paid trip with an awards gala in their honor.
We are an Expedite Industry Leader with In-House Staff Dedicated to You:
- Our Dispatchers work with you to get freight for your truck and can help get day-to-day questions answered.
- Our Contractor Relations department deals exclusively with our fleet, from negotiating discounts available to you as a FedEx Custom Critical contractor, to answering questions about your lease agreement.
- Our Safety department is dedicated to ensuring we have the safest fleet possible. Our Contractor Settlements team ensures you are paid weekly and on time.
- Speak to a fleet planner 24/7/365, or use our The Voice Response Unit (VRU) to access the information you need to run your business.
- The owner-operator extranet is a website exclusive to our fleet. This password-protected site gives you instant access to your personal fleet information.
- We keep you up to date with company and industry information with weekly email updates, fleet messages sent directly to the truck, fleet meetings and conference calls with management, and letters with important announcements from the home office.
FedEx Contractor Discounts:
- Tires – Bridgestone, Goodyear, Speedco, Michelin, and Yokohama
- Fuel – available at major truck stops
- Parts and Service
- Cell phone service and CB radios
- Hotels – available at 10 different hotels, 1,500 locations
- American Truck Business Services
Job Type: Owner-operators and (1099) independent contractors.
- CDL-Class A.
- Owner operators must have their own workers compensation insurance, and/or occupational-accidental insurance that can be purchase through FedEx Custom Critical White Glove Division third-party provider.
- No points on license.
- No negative CSA’s.
- No criminal history: violent felony charges, misdemeanors including assaultive behavior, DWI’s, and drugs with no positive drug testing on CSA’s. This also includes all heinous crime convictions, persons on active probation and parole having various legal court restrictions. Traffic citations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Verifiable work history covering at least (10) years.
- Must have 12 months professional driving experience.
- Current DOT Physical.
- Agree to random drug and alcohol screening.
- Must adhere to all company safety guidelines and policies.
- Must be able to use electronic logging devices and operate on-board computer systems.
- English (Required)
- Safety incentives.
- All (48) states and Canadian territories.
- Flexible load schedule
- Quality Home Time
- Great pay
Join The Team
TRS Global Logistics, LLC is an approved FedEx Custom Critical contractor which has over-the-road contracting opportunities for professional transportation fleet-owners, owner-operators, and 1099 independent-operators.